Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini


I purchased Samsung Galaxy S3 mini Net Staff Srl: excellent service! The item arrived inside the estimated delivery time and accurately reflects what is described within the ad (eg Warranty Italy). I am extremely happy using the obtain and the vendor Team Internet serious and skilled. I hope my feedback will be of help to other folks.



The product itself is fantastic and functioning usually, the shipping is quick as well as the packaging is wonderful! But be cautious ... This warranty isn't going to "ITALIAN" as described, but "EUROPEAN". Both the box and all the manuals' interior usually are not in Italian (perhaps Polish or anything like that)

Tough to express it following this kind of a quick time that I use the item. Nonetheless, from what I have tested up to now, it meets the specs provided and past my expectations. A pleasant surprise for that intuitiveness of handle and also the response of the smooth touchscreen. Superb and functional. I highly advocate it. The only factor in the second is I can not assess the compatibility using a 64 GB microSD. I set up a new one and never the law, whilst it reads completely the same, but a whole new 32 GB.

No comments:

Post a Comment